عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 08-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

الصورة الرمزية سالم علي الجرو

افتراضي

YOUR CONSENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
Hello My Dear
Good day to you. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intends to establish in your country. I am Nancy Lorna Laboso. Although i have-not met with you before but I believe you will regard me as your friend and treat this message urgently. I'm (23) years, from Kenya in East Africa. I am5'7"tall, Fair in complexion, Single (never married before). My late mother, Dr Lorna Laboso was the Assistant Minister of Home Affairs. My beloved mother had been on board the Cessna 2010, which was headed to Jericho and crashed in a remote area called Kalong’s, in Eastern Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday10Th, June, 2008.
After the burial of my father, my aunty and uncle conspired and sold my mother’sproperties to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One fateful morning, I opened my mother’s briefcase and found out the documents which she have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, I have written to the bank asking them to release the money so that I can take care of myself and start a new life. The Bank Director told me that my mother’s instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am writing to you in absolute confidence to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of eight million five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($8,500,000.00) which my late mother deposited in a bank in Burkina Faso.
Now I have decided to invest these money in a country were there is no political warbecause i don't want to experience what i have passed through in the past again. I want to transfer these funds for investment in your country. That was why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help me invest this money wisely.
You will take 25% of the total amount if you can help me to manage this money, another 15% as an annual interest to you especially for securing the money for me in a good business which you will have absolute control over.
I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways also (1) To serve as aguardian of this fund (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country tofurther my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
I await your soonest response for more details.
Yours Respectfully,Nancy Lorna Laboso
التوقيع :
  رد مع اقتباس