عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
hadhramaut
حال جديد

افتراضي

Gary from USA 05/02/2008 08:39:20 PM IP

Netherland
All nations have some ethnic social and cultural divisions, in my visits to Israel I never saw anything like you describe, a part tide, your either pulling my leg or do not know what the word means. The Palestinian members of government, with equal voting powers as any gem member would laugh you from the room. Every citizen of Israel is afforded the same rights by law under the constitution regardless of real I thin, creed, shad or gender. This progressive society far surpasses America in many ways as far as an open and equal society. Yes there are still problems and prejudices. The last migration of Russians have trouble now and then much of this is self inflicted I am afraid. I suggest you quit making this up as you go along and visit the place for yourself, swing thru Saudi Arabia while your there and see what differences you notice, that would be an awakening, until then all your uninformed bias is just so much juvenile non sense.

Henry from USA 05/02/2008 08:46:14 PM IP

to Gary
You remind me of an American who travels and sees the whole world in three days. I guess the only thing you can see is airport. Well, it will take about one hour to see all seven parts in those videos. In five minutes, you came with another nonsense. Did you see the handshake of Sad Dam with Donald? Even Donald could not believe that he is in the video. Did you see that? Did you see our support for Kuwait invasion? Did you see our support for invasion of Iran? Did you see our support for gassing people by the Mad Man? Did you see sanction by Clean Tone killed near one millions babies and infants? Did you see Mad Lean response to one million deaths? I have come to conclusion that either you are just a vampire *Fash East** Say On East* or purer more on. If you kill at lease know why do you kill. Or may be you do not care. Peace upon us.

David from Canada 05/02/2008 08:49:54 PM IP

Yes mule, Unmasked, the tried and true hurt girl routine.
yes mule, are you not shaking in your boots? How am I a nazi to the rodent who claimed not to be he brew? I'm a big bad nazi now. Or maybe if jar like you dropped the hurt girl routine and that Warsaw ghetto mentality of seeing threats everywhere, you could debate and actually have a point to make. What you think mule? Yours truly, nazi David.

To David from Lebanon 05/02/2008 08:58:52 PM IP

You might want to brush up on YOUR grammar also
Maybe work on that sentence structure a little? sound good? Yours, etc. Hugs & handshakes

David from Canada 05/02/2008 09:11:48 PM IP

Hiding rodents teach grammar????
Since bloody when? Go back into hiding with the rats loser, you have nothing more to say here.

Gary from USA 05/02/2008 09:15:51 PM IP

Henry tree connecting all the Dots for a change
Instead of just those that paint the picture you want to see. Attacking and entire people? Dots not adding up so you add a few? The main reason America faces the current difficulties in Iraq is the Liberal, isolationist policies of Congress, Department of State and so called academia for decades have left us militarily and politically incapable of accomplishing what to historians like me seems incredibly obvious. That nation building is a foregone conclusion, that preemption is an unwanted but necessary humanitarian responsibility, gave you a dozen examples want a hundred more. I have no crystal glass. But do you really believe the third world will peacefully emerge into the twenty first century without the combined efforts of all democratic peoples to include using force against dangerous entrenched regimes, or aggressive opposed ideologies. We did not ask for it but history has handed use the baton so run with it or you will get crushed in place.

To my sweetheart in Canada from Costa Rica 05/02/2008 09:17:15 PM IP

Do what?
Your a hiding rodent? that's weird, why would you call yourself a rodent?

ME Gnawing at Civilisation from USA 05/02/2008 09:25:26 PM IP

No one from the ME violent mind set ever DARES to define the ME itself, nor its true violent intentions towards the modern day civilised world ?
"David Boys" problem is he, like the vast majority of the violent ME mind set, can NEVER explain their true intentions, without the blatant two face hypocrisy of the ME, to cover up their centuries of indoctrinated in, mind set of hat read, warring mentality and ancient inhuman ME actions ? If David Boy is not one of the ME rodent army, sent in advance to gnaw at the walls of civilisation, and eat away the foundations of modern man kind, then what possible purpose does he serve on earth, period ? Already living in the overwhelming vast majority of the modern day civilised world, he, like so many others of the ME mind set, are attempting to destroy all that has been handed them on a west turn silver platter ? NONE even DARES to tell us what the ME mind sets futile violent ancient wars are truly all about, other than just that, an ancient failed warring society still attempting to eat away at, collapse, and conquer the modern day civilised world ?
  رد مع اقتباس