عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
hadhramaut
حال جديد

افتراضي

Comments [ Send your comment ]

To Kevin Zeese from USA 05/02/2008 05:46:09 PM IP

Pretty slanted article kid
I checked out your little board, and your rhetoric on there sounds like all of these insane people who post here. Ranting about "warmongers" and the like. Why, Mr. patriotic American, are you on staff for this mag AL? I want Ma Cain all the way. If AL, and Ben LAden want ron paul or "the black one", then I want Ma Cain.

David from Canada 05/02/2008 05:55:21 PM IP

In order to change the mind set that results in failed wars...
you would have to seek and destroy people like the first post in this article, and ensure they do not breed. Continued juvenile ignorance is no longer an option for the United States.

Hi David, Lee from USA 05/02/2008 06:08:27 PM IP

So Little david , Now you are advocating my murder?
I might have to do a little tracking and pay you a visit if you are trying to threaten people. Is that what your doing Little David?

Shmuel from Canada 05/02/2008 06:14:01 PM IP

David Proposes Eugenics - He Is One of the Proponents to Mass Murder
Now David shows his true side. Even though he now lives in Canada due to his parents running from the control of his brethren in the ME, he still espouses their view to kill all those (and their possible offspring) who he disagrees with. Can any one spell Sad am? I'm a dinner jacket speaks in the same way as David. That is the speech of the ex tree mist Is limit. Just as the people who run this place seek to control our speech. Had they the power, they would do far more and far worse to us. Boom a will also deal with this threat and very likely in a far better way than Clint on would. Some ex tree mist no minds see him as an easy mark. He is NOT. He wants out of Iraq because that is a failed attempt. He will deal with Iran and the ex tree mists far more harshly than Bush or Clint on. He will just not produce failure prone plans to deal with them. Those such as David had better fear Bark Boom A.

David from Canada 05/02/2008 06:14:22 PM IP

You dont murder rodents, you kill them.
The difference is in the cranial capacity and what one says and does with it. Accusing a nation falsely and committing shock and awe to half million of it's citizens is animalistic. Whether the false accuser dies is irrelevant.

Henry from USA 05/02/2008 06:20:24 PM IP

Reality
If we want change for better Mamba *even his name is a ban name* is the one. If we want of the same thing or worse Hillary or Cane are the one. Both are pro wars and sanctions, and the end result of these two is death and misery. Her husband put sanction on Iraq and the end result was death of near one million souls and mostly babies and infants. The other factor is that $he is part CHOOSE, but Cane is Christians. As such $he would be more anti Is Lee Am, which means more wars in ME and the nature would be more on re legion base. This is the most dangerous type of war that can exist. So, $he is the most dangerous one of the three. Unfortunately, Israel and Israeli CHOOSE, have made near one and half billion enemies to the point that they are waiting to vanish entire state of Israel which are not more than ten million souls. $he would facilitate this, the most among the three. I think $he would end up as nightmare for Israelis. Cane wants war with Iran too, but war between Christians and Mo S lee MS are not the same as war between CHOOSE and Mo s lee ms. If you seek peace Mamba is the one. Peace upon us.

REALIST from United Kingdom 05/02/2008 06:24:22 PM IP

VOTE FOR HIM TO END THE ISRAELI LAND THIEVES LOBBY!
AND SPEND THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS MONEY ON HEALTH CARE RATHER THAN THE ISRAELI CON ARTIST FREE LOADERS PITY SEEKERS!

Naive Unelectable Politicians from USA 05/02/2008 06:26:35 PM IP

Personally I vote for getting rid of the forever violent ME mind set, that got us into war in the first place, BUT how elect able is the idea of exterminating the ME to do it ?
Did this guy even get any votes in his own similar dysfunctional campaign ? Well, regardless, his own naive being out of touch with reality, also prevented him from being elected himself ? This is a problem with all who are politically green, or out right naive, live out of touch with reality, and always tell both themselves and others their use less, impractical, fantasy views of the real world, be they of the indoctrinated ME mind set, the whacked out old hippie daisy heads types, the tin foil hat wearing insanity cases, or merely naive non elect able politicians, is that the vast majority of people on earth live in the reality of the real world and never buy any of their mindless fantasy world $hit ? Look at just how ridiculously outlandish the claim itself is, for in order to get rid of the "mind set that got us into war in the first place", the centuries old entire forever warring ME mind set would have to be exterminated, "in the first place", PERIOD ?

AB from Iran 05/02/2008 06:27:08 PM IP

It is foolish to bet on unborn kid.
I do not why should read these nonsense and betting on unborn kid, he has to go a long way before anyone can count on him and he will be tears a part by Americans domestic enemies, he is a fantasy in Hollywood daily life. His popularity is raising not he is a revolutioنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةy man; his popularity is rising because he knows how to talk with helpless and hopeless Americans. Nothing personal but, it is reality in Americans politics.

David from Canada 05/02/2008 06:52:23 PM IP

Mule, walls are monuments to the ignorance of seeking perfect security
How long did that security last? There is only one state in the mid east with weapons of mass destruction, the same one accusing and cheering wars on another. The question "why do they not like us" has been answered, to anyone paying attention. More wars and the same accusations all over again and again but expecting different results has not brought anyone more security, quite the opposite. I dont expect support for israel will change in america, but at least after all this they know what is being done in their names by people who knowingly deceived them. The result can only be called murder.

Gary from USA 05/02/2008 07:05:05 PM IP

This authors mind set leads to war
We ignored the Japanese till all of Asia was engulfed, Ignored Germany until millions died, Ignored North Korea and China until they came in waves, pulled out of Lebanon and let the Syrians occupy it, Ignored Serbia until photos of the camps appeared, abandoned Afghanistan to fester and rot, ignored Iraq until Kuwait fell, ignored Somalia and millions starved. How much time do these liberal isolationist elitists have to see history repeat itself before they get the picture? Europe and Asia now fall under the protective sphere of American power without the loss of sovereignty, and proper under a peace unparallel in human history. Europe and Asia not at war with themselves unthinkable, unbelievable, no one could have imagined. It is long overdue that this sphere of protection is extended to the troubled Middle East so they can prosper in peace as well. Instead of allowing the usual liberal non sense to sow the seeds of the next catastrophe with their poorly veiled selfish ignorance.

SAB dar al Haarb from Canada 05/02/2008 07:23:08 PM IP

David.
The Nazi S S also likened themselves to rodent catchers when carrying out their duties for the Final Solution. I am glad you have come out and shown your true colours.

To SAB from Thailand 05/02/2008 07:27:39 PM IP

I think David is Lee and Former's new name
They have the same murderous attitude and lack of compassion for humanity.

NEOLIBERAL from Argentina 05/02/2008 07:34:16 PM IP

i have read Naive Politicians post THREE times
and i still cannot comprehend or understand it, this person needs to learn the english language, sentence structure and stop having a tendency to go off TANGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary from USA 05/02/2008 07:36:10 PM IP

David
I think you are making things to complicated, Israel a modern democratic nation were millions from all over the world of every persuasion live in peace and prosperity to include hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. Then there is the Palestinian territories were militant fundamentalist mentality rules and millions go hungry, live to perpetuate a constant state of war, and slide ever further into poverty and despair. What is all the debate about obviously one side has it right and the other wrong to busy looking for excuses for their failings?

David from Canada 05/02/2008 07:48:20 PM IP

Nazi mind set
What's this sob? Nazi now? You mean like one soldier dies and ten civilians are killed in retaliation, collective punishment, or ghettos, or rounding up "suspects" in the night? You mean those nazi tactics, eh sob?

David from Canada 05/02/2008 07:53:38 PM IP

Gary, who are you fooling with that?
So israel is like a west democracy now? One with second and third class citizens? You remind me of the way south africans use to go around and justify their existence. Worked great, right Gary? israel is NOT like a west democracy, it is their to usher in exclusivity for one people only, the rest are only given temporary citizenship which can be revoked for the slightest infraction. You do not have a democracy where some are considered more valuable than others. Just like that "democracy" called south africa and it's eventual fate. Move on.

The Warring ME mind set from USA 05/02/2008 07:53:38 PM IP

This authors mind set leads to war. Well take that one step more, and more directly to the point and the topic at hand ?
In Beanies very own words, this guy from the violent ME mind set with the inbred ME hat reads, the endless futile ME warring mentality, throw in the indoctrinated entire ME mind sets attempts to weep out the Israeli's and conquer the world with the old broken sword of the ME for centuries, who's ME inhuman mind set caused billions in destruction and slaughtered three thousand plus people on nine eleven, the guy Beanie from "the warring ME mind set that got us into war in the first place", why was he so "SHOCKED" in his own words at the overwhelming response to his warring ME mind sets inhuman acts ? Simply put, Beanie himself announced and thought he could actually do it all and get away with it, solely because of decades of this very same limp wrist west turn idle esoteric kid glove, poesy mentality, mind set of letting the inhuman last barbarian's on earth the ME get away with global murder and war for so long, "in the first place" ?

Henry from USA 05/02/2008 07:56:17 PM IP

To Gary
Gary is like a republican who throws lies and think that others are more on to understand or challenge it. We created most of those that you said we ignored. If you are after truth, and want to learn, go to this place *information clearing house* all one word, point *.* info, forward slash *article one seven zero five three* *all one word, point *.* and use first alphabet of He, To, Me. Peace upon us.

Gary's science fiction story from Netherlands 05/02/2008 07:57:34 PM IP

Israel's apartheid state
Gary, Is real is democratic for the chosen people, and even within that ethnic group there is a distinction between black, european and ME chosen people. This is a democracy? What a joke. Arab people are second right citizens, not enjoying the same right as european chosen people. Dream on about your fake democracy in Me. There is none, and will certainly not be in any arab state as long as Is real keeps ensuring that dictators stay in power who receive huge amounts of dollars to ensure no democracy comes to their countries which would cut any diplomatic ties with Is real. And all of this death and oppression to keep your chosen people safe in their luxury homes built on the graves of Palestinians. what a beautiful example of democracy.. Chosen people, you christians are really incredible. Why would the all mighty choose one ethnic group above everybody else, you are no .. fill in the blanks.

رد مع اقتباس