المحضار مرآة عصره (( رياض باشراحيل ))مركز تحميل سقيفة الشباميحملة الشبامي لنصرة الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم
مكتبة الشباميسقيفة الشبامي في الفيس بوكقناة تلفزيون الشبامي

العودة   سقيفة الشبامي > شؤون عامه > The English Forum
The English Forum كل ماتكتبه باللغه الإنجليزيه ، Everything you write in English

God Created Adam and Eve

The English Forum

إضافة رد
قديم 09-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي God Created Adam and Eve

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةAs in the title, homo should clearly understand that God has created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

I think that all Gays people in the world should be deported to another planet, they just don't belong to here. I swear if a gay approaches me that is the day i will be locked up for whipping his arse.

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
التوقيع :
Stand Firm Against the Wiles and Strategies of the Evil

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة يافعي سبشل ; 09-11-2014 الساعة 04:01 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-14-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة يافعي سبشل [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةAs in the title, homo should clearly understand that God has created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

I think that all Gays people in the world should be deported to another planet, they just don't belong to here. I swear if a gay approaches me that is the day i will be locked up for whipping his arse.

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

It is very shocking and shameful that a Muslim hints blatantly at one way or the other he is a homo. Does this man expect to get a medal by saying this? And how could this happen in a very traditional and conservative forum that represents Hadrami society.

Let us now begin reviewing names of some homo according to their confessions in different posts that they enjoy practicing Sodomy.

Below are names of these people:

Alkhalifi Alhilali
Alasailani
Shahd Almalika (a man holds a nickname of a woman) very very lovely.

Unfortunately all supporting posts to my thread were deleted by moderators of Arabic section for violating laws of this Forum, but I promise you to provide them as soon as possible, and I am pretty sure they will come with such words of Sodomy that will eventually prove my thread. I will also entrap all their posts that debunk their homosexual tendencies.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #3
السليم
حال نشيط

افتراضي

nice bro this thread
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-13-2016, 04:00 AM   #4
لميادة
حال جديد

افتراضي

nice bro this thread