المحضار مرآة عصره (( رياض باشراحيل ))مركز تحميل سقيفة الشباميحملة الشبامي لنصرة الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم
مكتبة الشباميسقيفة الشبامي في الفيس بوكقناة تلفزيون الشبامي

العودة   سقيفة الشبامي > شؤون عامه > The English Forum
The English Forum كل ماتكتبه باللغه الإنجليزيه ، Everything you write in English

إحـذروا

The English Forum

إضافة رد
قديم 08-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

الصورة الرمزية سالم علي الجرو

افتراضي إحـذروا

Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Mrs Monate Adama, the current Chief Auditor of a formidable bank here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. I have a transaction worth of 12.5 Million U.S dollars for transferring into your care for our mutual benefits, so i need your assistance with 100% cooperation to realise this task.
Further details about the fund, its source and the administrative procedure to transfer this fund into your receiving bank account shall be made known to you immediately as I have your positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
Mrs Monate Adama
التوقيع :

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سالم علي الجرو ; 08-25-2013 الساعة 12:51 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

افتراضي

YOUR CONSENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
Hello My Dear
Good day to you. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intends to establish in your country. I am Nancy Lorna Laboso. Although i have-not met with you before but I believe you will regard me as your friend and treat this message urgently. I'm (23) years, from Kenya in East Africa. I am5'7"tall, Fair in complexion, Single (never married before). My late mother, Dr Lorna Laboso was the Assistant Minister of Home Affairs. My beloved mother had been on board the Cessna 2010, which was headed to Jericho and crashed in a remote area called Kalong’s, in Eastern Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday10Th, June, 2008.
After the burial of my father, my aunty and uncle conspired and sold my mother’sproperties to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One fateful morning, I opened my mother’s briefcase and found out the documents which she have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, I have written to the bank asking them to release the money so that I can take care of myself and start a new life. The Bank Director told me that my mother’s instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am writing to you in absolute confidence to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of eight million five hundred thousand United State Dollars USD ($8,500,000.00) which my late mother deposited in a bank in Burkina Faso.
Now I have decided to invest these money in a country were there is no political warbecause i don't want to experience what i have passed through in the past again. I want to transfer these funds for investment in your country. That was why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God you will help me invest this money wisely.
You will take 25% of the total amount if you can help me to manage this money, another 15% as an annual interest to you especially for securing the money for me in a good business which you will have absolute control over.
I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways also (1) To serve as aguardian of this fund (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country tofurther my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
I await your soonest response for more details.
Yours Respectfully,Nancy Lorna Laboso
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

افتراضي

Urgent Reply

Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK, I have a business of 5.5 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country, if you are ready to assist me get back to me, I will give you full details on how the fund will be transfer to you.
Be rest assured that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity we cannot afford to miss, as it will make our family profit a lot.

It has been 6 years go, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.
Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the fund worth five million five hundred united state dollars I told you about and I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers of fund at that particle time were closed after transfer.

I am the account officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one

cared to ask me for the money was too much for them to control, as I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert five point five Millions Dollars ($5.5M) which is in an escrow transit account belonging to no one in the bank, and now my bank is very anxious to know the real beneficiary of the funds is for they have made a lot of profits with the fund.

It has been more than five years ago and most of the politicians are no longer in power again and they don’t use our bank to transfer funds overseas anymore since their tenure had expired.

The $5.5 Million United State Dollars has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund and i will soon retire from the bank immediately the fund is transfer into your account over there.

Immediately the fund has been successfully transfer into your account i will come to your country for the sharing of the fund, the fund will be shared 50% for me and 40% for you, and the other 10% for the orphanages home and poor with less-privilege people.

Please know that there is no one that is going to question you about the fund if you will comply with me and follow my instruction which will help us a lot to achieve this goal for everything is well secured.

Please indicate your interest in this transaction by replying back and if you are not interested do not waste your time to reply kindly delete my message from your box ok.
Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Marina Parma.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
محمد سعيد بن مخاشن
نائب مشرف عام قسم الأدب والفن

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سالم علي الجرو [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]
Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Mrs Monate Adama, the current Chief Auditor of a formidable bank here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. I have a transaction worth of 12.5 Million U.S dollars for transferring into your care for our mutual benefits, so i need your assistance with 100% cooperation to realise this task.
Further details about the fund, its source and the administrative procedure to transfer this fund into your receiving bank account shall be made known to you immediately as I have your positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
Mrs Monate Adama

Thank you very much Abu Lutfi for alerting the members of our Saqifah about such bluffers and hustlers. Many years ago such letters used to originate from Nigeria. As the Nigerians are now busy killing each other, so this new wave of rogue letters are coming from places othe than Nigeria. x
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

افتراضي

During five years till now I receive daily between 2 – 5 letters .
Thanks Mr. Mohammed
Best regrds

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سالم علي الجرو ; 08-28-2013 الساعة 05:42 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي

Foremost, i would like to seize this opportunity to congratulate you all, Eid Mubarak and Many Many happy returns.

Abu Lutfi, this is very true as many of us have come across such scammers that decorate their letters and emails with shiny and seductive words that we normally receive in our junk mails. Thank you for the alerting topic to be wary of this type of letters. The moderator has already elaborated the main source of this scams which in fact originate from Nigeria.

Thank you again for providing the advice and warning the rest who are not aware.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #7
محمد سعيد بن مخاشن

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سالم علي الجرو [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]
During five years till now I receive daily between 2 – 5 letters .
Thanks Mr. Mohammed
Best regrds

نظرةٌ فأبتسامةُ فسلامُ فكلامٌ فموعدٌ فلقاءُ You have'nt commented on the translation of
Please try to have a look! x
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
محمد سعيد بن مخاشن

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة يافعي سبشل [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]
Foremost, i would like to seize this opportunity to congratulate you all, Eid Mubarak and Many Many happy returns.

Abu Lutfi, this is very true as many of us have come across such scammers that decorate their letters and emails with shiny and seductive words that we normally receive in our junk mails. Thank you for the alerting topic to be wary of this type of letters. The moderator has already elaborated the main source of this scams which in fact originate from Nigeria.

Thank you again for providing the advice and warning the rest who are not aware.

We are sure that they are all liars! x
And they are sure that we are all fools and could be bluffed by them! x
Suban Allah!!! x
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد سعيد بن مخاشن [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]

We are sure that they are all liars! No Doubt. x
And they are sure that we are all fools and could be bluffed by them! I disagree with you in this part, they are sure that we are NOT all fools. They hunt naive and a certain segment of people. x
Suban Allah!!! x

Best Regards
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #10
سالم علي الجرو
شخصيات هامه

افتراضي

Take it , please, as if composition it will help in writing letters

Thanks a lot
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد