المحضار مرآة عصره (( رياض باشراحيل ))مركز تحميل سقيفة الشباميحملة الشبامي لنصرة الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم
مكتبة الشباميسقيفة الشبامي في الفيس بوكقناة تلفزيون الشبامي

العودة   سقيفة الشبامي > شؤون عامه > The English Forum
The English Forum كل ماتكتبه باللغه الإنجليزيه ، Everything you write in English

Are you ready to die?

The English Forum

إضافة رد
قديم 10-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
الحائرة
حال نشيط

افتراضي Are you ready to die?

Are you ready to die?

Hi there! I don't know if this topic is repeated or not. I've been thinking of something lately & I wanna share with you.
Imagine, that you are sitting alone playing with your playstation or reading a book & you find the angel of death coming to you & tells you "You have 24 hours to live" & then left you. I know ofcourse that this is impossible to happen, but what is not impossible is death. Are you ready tro die? Did you achieve all your dreams? Did you made up with everyone you weren't talking to? Are you good to your parents? But the most important question of all "Are you ready to go down to your grave alone & get punished for all your worldly sins?" So many questions.. But do we have the answers? Lately I've been hearing about people in their early twenties who die suddenly. Death doesn't pick people of a certain age.
Couple of weeks ago I felt that I could die any second, I told my best friend that I was so scared to die. There are alot of things I need to do before I die. I have dreams I wanna achieve & more important I wanna do more good deeds before I face GOD for all my actions. But what if it's too late? What if the angel of death is closer to me than the keyboard I am writing on?
What if I or you only have 24 hours to live?
I am thinking right now of the gift that God gave me, it is this gift called life. Did I use it with the respect it deserves?
Maybe I am lucky to be alive right now to realize I need to take a step before it's too late. Change my life instead of wasting it. I'd like to use a quote from a song called "The phrase that pays", which stresses what i've just said.. " So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
"
If today is my last chance, I should cease it. I guess it's true what they say "live everyday as if it's your last" because one day it will actually be. So cease the moment & take nothing for granted.
Last but not least, I know that it's something that we don't have a hand in but I'd like you to think of that question "Are you ready to die?"
Ramadan is approaching, I hope that each one will find during this Holly month their perfect chance

moveable
التوقيع :
[img]نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة[/img]
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
الدكتور أحمد باذيب
حال قيادي

الصورة الرمزية الدكتور أحمد باذيب

الدولة :  المكلا حضرموت اليمن
هواياتي :  الكتابة
الدكتور أحمد باذيب is on a distinguished road
الدكتور أحمد باذيب غير متواجد حالياً