المحضار مرآة عصره (( رياض باشراحيل ))مركز تحميل سقيفة الشباميحملة الشبامي لنصرة الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم
مكتبة الشباميسقيفة الشبامي في الفيس بوكقناة تلفزيون الشبامي

العودة   سقيفة الشبامي > شؤون عامه > The English Forum
The English Forum كل ماتكتبه باللغه الإنجليزيه ، Everything you write in English
التعليمـــات روابط مفيدة Community التقويم مشاركات اليوم البحث

Advice to Moderator

The English Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي Advice to Moderator

Dear brother, please allow me to address my concerns of the English Forum. It is apparent that your forum is dying and need urgent irrigation since it has been abandoned by members and participants. My advice to you is to spend more time here rather than roaming around other sections leaving the commitment of this section behind your back. The moderator responsibility is obviously assigned to you, so please be effective to your section and try to be creative here to attract members and participants.

Dear brother, no hard feeling just said what I feel towards this section
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
محمد سعيد بن مخاشن
نائب مشرف عام قسم الأدب والفن

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة يافعي سبشل [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]
Dear brother, please allow me to address my concerns of the English Forum. It is apparent that your forum is dying and need urgent irrigation since it has been abandoned by members and participants. My advice to you is to spend more time here rather than roaming around other sections leaving the commitment of this section behind your back. The moderator responsibility is obviously assigned to you, so please be effective to your section and try to be creative here to attract members and participants.

Dear brother, no hard feeling just said what I feel towards this section

Thank you very much for this advice. x
I am trying to do my best; but if the brothers and sisters have little interest then what is the solution? x
On the other hand; only today I have been granted the powers of a moderator!!! Isn't that strange? x
Also only today I have seen you here in The English Forum! Where have you been before? Isn't that a proof that there is little interest in The English Forum particularly; and in the Saqifah as a whole? x
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي

اقتباس : المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد سعيد بن مخاشن [ مشاهدة المشاركة ]

Thank you very much for this advice. x

You are welcome my brother

I am trying to do my best; but if the brothers and sisters have little interest then what is the solution? x

Is your question addressed directly to me? If yes, my answer will be as follows: less interest comes when members and participants feel they are neglected and non attention is paid to them, as learners and newbies we always look for motivation which should be given by the supervisor of the section even with a Thank-You words. I have noticed many threads for instance, learning articles and links posted in the forum but all left with no comment which is in my humble view very discouraging.

On the other hand; only today I have been granted the powers of a moderator!!! Isn't that strange? x

Strange to me as well, though your title appears beneath your name.

Also only today I have seen you here in The English Forum! . Where have you been before? (I have been doing the same, just roaming in other forums and sections but it is still unfair comparison from your side) Isn't that a proof that there is little interest in The English Forum particularly; and in the Saqifah as a whole? x

What steps you think should be taken to make this place interesting? I am pretty sure you will not fail to come up with some beneficial methods to make this place lovely and interesting

Best Regards
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
يافعي سبشل
حال نشيط

افتراضي

Very amazing, i did not even receive a welcome words. is it a sign that there is no place on board of this section for me
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع